Wednesday, November 3, 2010

NOVEMBER MONTHLY CHALLENGE (CRICUT CIRCLE)

"DISHWASHER FLIP SIGN"
Plantin Schoolbook used for all words
"DIRTY" - Houndstooth cuttlebug folder - Tsukineko walnut spray ink - memento cottage ivy ink and zig evergreen marker.
"CLEAN" - Diamond cuttlebug folder - memento dandelion ink and zig pure yellow marker.
"DISHES" - Plaid green chalk around the edges.
Provocraft dye used for place setting.
Green felt flower cut with nestabilites and sewed on green glass beads. Green flower gem added.
Martha Stewart's leaf and corner punches used.
Magnets and plastic pocket.

4 comments:

  1. That is a nice idea. I like your project, good luck with the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried a gazillion other things for my dishwasher but somehow a simple plastic pocket has escaped me! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I need one of this sign for my dishwasher too! So clever of you. Thanks for sharing. I loved it!

    MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, this is nice. I need one of these myself.

    ReplyDelete